DIY Ping Pong Table
This is hopefully the first of many diy articles.
Materials (all, except last, available from Home Depot):
- 1 4'x8'x3/4" piece of MDF (the piece will actually be 49"x97")
- 1 quart Fresh Pine paint
- 1 or 2 foam paint brushes
- 1 roll of 1" blue painter's tape
- 1 ping pong kit (from walmart)
Please keep in mind that you are making your own table, and everything is up to you. If you want an orange and blue table, go for it! Also, any net should work, but the one at walmart is the cheapest. Last, a regulation size table is 5'x10' or 5'x11' masonite, but also costs ten times as much!
- Lay down tape around the edges and one piece through the middle long ways.
- Paint the surface of the table.
- Find something to put it on. Saw horses work great.